THE LARGEST IN-WATER BOAT SHOW IN FINLAND - SEE YOU AGAIN IN AUGUST 2022
A FISHERMAN’S DREAM
THU Aug. 18 and FRI Aug. 19 from 12 noon to 8 pm • SAT Aug. 20 and SUN Aug. 21 from 10 am to 6 pm
MORE ACTIVITIES & ADVENTURES AFLOAT
What a treat for boating enthusiasts: almost 300 boats are on display at Helsinki Boat-Afloat Show. We also happily feature more marine and shore activities than ever before. Don’t forget to check out also fishing boats, the best equipment and tips. To avoid queues and to save money, buy your tickets in advance.
Friday is the biggest boat tryout day in Finland as there are boats available for testing at every dock from 4PM onwards.
PURCHASING TICKETS IN ADVANCE
Purchase tickets in advance and avoid queues!
UIVA FLYTANDE Corona guidelines
The Helsinki Boat-Afloat Show is an open-air event in a seaside area covering over 2 hectares, making it essentially a low-risk event in terms of the corona pandemic. The risk is further reduced by the fact that visitors will be moving all the time within the area instead of staying in one place in close contact with other visitors.
Due to the ongoing corona situation, the following measures to ensure safety are being taken in accordance with the recommendations of UFI, the global association of the exhibition industry, the framework of section 58 c of the Communicable Diseases Act, the principles of the Responsible Events by the Ministry of Education and Culture and the guidelines of the Regional State Administrative Agency:
Space requirements and physical distancing
- Congestion will be prevented by camera surveillance and safety officers, paying special attention to piers and other areas that could cause congestion.
- Sufficiently wide corridors will be set up within the area.
- The event stage area will have seating space only with safe distances between the seats.
- The event organiser will provide hand disinfectant at the main entrance and in the event stage area. Exhibitors will be responsible for their own stands.
- Face masks will be available at the main entrance, and the use of face masks will be advised according to official recommendations.
Visitors will be registered to facilitate contact tracing. Visitors who purchase tickets in advance will have to register at the time of purchase and others upon arrival at the gate
THUR Aug. 18 and FRI Aug. 19 from 12 noon to 8 pm
SAT Aug. 20 and SUN Aug. 21 from 10 am to 6 pm
Adults 16€ (advance tickets 14€)
Children 7-15 years 6€
Children below 7 years free of charge when accompanied with a parent
NO CASH PAYMENT